- A lump could be formed because of hernia or cyst.
- A visit to the doctor for physical examination
- CT scan and sonography would be required to confirm if it is hernia or fatty tissue abdominal lump.
note: If you are having pain/ fever you should visit the doctor ASAP.
If it is not any of the above said conditions then it could be “benign fatty tissue” deposit.
- A fatty tissue deposit usually does not hurt and just makes you feel uncomfortable.
- It is usually not dangerous and can stay there for years without any problems.
Any type of lump is caused when
- the body is not able to eliminate toxins from the body
- Constipation is the primary root cause
- Irregular bowel habits might be causing the problem
- It is caused in people who generally live a sedentary life style
- Do not drink enough water
- High amount of fat intake which body is not able to metabolize.
The human body is like a river, if there is a toxin in one part of the body the other part can’t remain untouched.
In alternative medicine the aim is to release the toxins and decrease the fats in the body. It would help the body in fighting the disease.
Allopathy modern medicine treatment
Doctors usually suggest surgery in modern medicine for Abdominal lumps. Postpone the surgery, after consulting your doctor. Try out alternative methods to remove it.
Ayurveda treatment with herbs
In Ayurveda system you can use herbs that will reduce constipation and remove toxins from the body. If the body is free from toxins, blood circulation will improve and the lump will slowly fade away.
- You can also go for Panchakarma (a purification procedure to eliminate all toxins from the body) to assist in removing the fatty tissue accumulated on the abdomen.
** Herbs / medicines in Ayurveda that can be used to treat the problem: **
- Triphala which is a combination of three herbs amla AKA Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki Terminalia bellirica, and Haritaki Terminalia chebula, Triphala is not only an effective medicine for constipation, it is also widely used for routine detoxification and has anti cancer properties.
Naturopathy treatment for abdominal lump would include:
- Juice fasting (take orange and lime juice twice a week)
- Limit your intake of fats.
- Drink more fluids
- Follow a regular Yoga routine.
- Drink lots of water to avoid constipation
- Increase physical activity to sweat off the fat
- If you are more active the body’s metabolism will increase and hence body will be able to fight off the infection on it’s own.
All the activities should aim at having good bowel movement and colon cleanse.
Citrus Fruits help in fat and toxins elimination.
Juice is preferred option for those with weak digestive system and sedentary life style. But people doing more manual labor SHOULD eat the fruit.
Do’s and Dont’s Lifestyle changes
- Drink lots of water, let the body eliminate the toxins out of the body.
- Stay away from constipation, eat fresh fruits or go on a juice fasting couple of days in a week.
- Lose weight,
- eat junk food
- be constipated
- live a sedentary routine with little or no activity
- over eat (to avoid indigestion and toxin formation.
sharing natural treatment and simple home remedies for common ailments. You can find information about root causes and symptoms of diseases and find cure with herbs and yoga.